What if you suddenly had to go to the hospital? Are your important documents and medical history together so the healthcare team knew:
- which medications you take
- your medical history and care team
- your personal priorities related to your health
- who to contact for direction on your medical care, if you aren’t able to speak for yourself
- which family and/or friends to contact
LionHeart is experienced in supporting their clients and families in during medical crises. We know what information is important and helpful during these stressful events.
You can gain Peace of Mind with the creation of an Emergency Medical Document kit. LionHeart will meet with you to get to know you, your medical history and personal priorities. We’ll explain what legal documents are helpful and encourage you to develop those if you don’t have them already.
Finally, you’ll receive a kit that includes all the important information so your medical team will quickly have the information they need to make wise medical decisions in accordance with your wishes.
Give us a call today to learn more about LionHeart Peace of Mind.