At LionHeart, we strongly believe in providing our services with compassion, respect, trust and care. We weave these principles into everything we do for our clients, for our staff, and for our community.
- To create a world where older adults live life with joy and purpose.
- To enrich the quality of life for older adults and their families by providing care coordination and navigation to enhance the ability to age well.
- Autonomy – We recognize and advocate for our clients’ autonomy.
- Compassion – We respect the dignity, wisdom, and worth of each person, serving the older adults in our community with compassion and empathy.
- Inclusion – We are supportive of different groups of individuals, including people of different races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, genders and sexual orientations.
- Integrity – We strive to reflect the highest level of personal integrity in every interaction with our clients, their families, our partners, and our community.
- Joy – We create experiences with and for older adults so that self-expression and joy are a part of our clients’ daily lives.
- Purpose – We promote the idea that everyone’s life should have purpose and meaning, providing older adults avenues to give of their time and talent.
- Stewardship – We maximize the efficient use of financial resources while maintaining the highest ethical standards.